With each wedding, you will receive two sets of JPEG images - both in low resolution and high resolution.
You will receive images sized for web sharing (Instagram/Facebook) via your online private photo gallery, that you can share with friends and family.
In addition to this online gallery, you will receive all high resolution images via "we transfer" drop box type service - with photo release.
With this photo release, you can print images when you like. Photo release also provided.
I'm happy to get you custom made albums, prints or canvas. Discounts given for first month after image delivery.
My rates are by the hour
with a one hour minimum
1 hour • $545
2 hours • $1,050
3 hours • $1,535
4 hours • $1,985
5 hours • $2,445
6 hours • $2,895
7 hours • $3,295
8 hours • $3,695
9 hours • $4,095
10 hours • $4,495
note: 2019 rates will be 10% higher
Please contact me and we can talk about what you would like photographed and come up with a timeline.
Photography hours are consecutive.
• Wedding Movie Slideshows •
If you book 5 or more hours with me, you'll also receive a high resolution Wedding Story Movie Slideshow (valued at $350), set to your choice of songs. Slideshows are wonderful to share with friends/family that may have been unable to make the wedding
• Prints/Canvas •
My professional wedding photography lab offers stunningly superior prints and canvas.
Custom sizes available. Prints are so important! For the first month after you have received your gallery - please take advantage of my discount offer!!
• Engagement Sessions •
If you get the chance to come to the Monterey Peninsula before your wedding and are booking me for more than 7 hours, your session is included in the hourly rate (otherwise, contact me for a fabulous discounted rate). Yes, happy to offer you guests books from your session for your reception.
• Rehearsal Dinner •
Yes! Honored to shoot your grand event the night before your big day, please inquire regarding special discounted rate.
• Second Shooter •
No problem, I have some amazing associate photographers that I can recommend at a reasonable rate of $100 per hour. They don't have to shoot the entire time I'm hired for (perhaps just getting ready shots and ceremony/cocktail reception).
• My husband Brian and I also own a wedding company by the name of Weddings in Monterey. He is the planner extraordinaire/officiant and I am the photographer. We are very familiar with how weddings run smoothly and would be honored to assist you in anyway possible.
• We work fabulous as a team or you can hire us separately of course too!
• If you get the chance, please take a look at my FAQ page... I hope it will help answer any questions you may have.
• Best way to reach me? usually by email! Just hit "let's chat" above.
• How long will it take for you to receive your images? For shorter length weddings 4-6 weeks and longer wedding 6-8 weeks after your wedding day.
• What's my style? Do I shoot posed images and/or candid or...
Let's just say that I shoot your story, your day and your moments... Yes, I will take images of your family together - all looking at the camera - looking dapper - but I'll also catch them all smiling at each other when they think no one is watching!
I capture candid and "un" posed moments alike.
The moments in-between the moments!
• When the groom FIRST see's his bride walk down the aisle
• The moment RIGHT BEFORE the first kiss as a newly married couple
• First looks between the couple & the bride and her father
• I've thought about this question for years now... I just do - I really love them
• love the excitement in the air
• Sometimes an hour is just enough and sometimes it is more suitable for fuller coverage to shoot at least 3-8 hours. Let's talk and find out what works for you.
• Wedding Albums •
Proud to offer the nicest lay flat mounted wedding albums in the industry. I will custom design your album. Albums start at $650. Less expensive but still stunning books available (for parents/gifts) start at $395.
(View many other slideshows on home page)